Skip to content
- Direct Sunlight – The installed vinyl flooring must be protected from direct sunlight as the floor will expand more in these exposed areas;
- Correct expansion gaps provided around all fixed objects (door frames, walls, door stops, Trelli doors);
- Do not glue or silicone your profiles down; use a base track, or a drill down profile;
- Do not use filler or silicone around door frames or under skirting, should be able to slide unencumbered, a 0.10mm feeler gauge between the floor and the finishing profiles/skirting/quarter round.
- Acclimatize flooring for 24/48 hours prior to installing & pin stacked in the installation area;
- Seal concrete/screed with a moisture barrier (Pekay, Qualichem, Fin-Lay – 2mm or EVA – 120 Micron Virgin Plastic).