Let’s take a look at what flooring trends will remain and last, whilst preparing to tackle the new styles predictions for 2022. Flooring is an investment and you want to make a flooring choice that will last and withstand the ever changing interior trends.
With today’s technology advancement vinyl flooring looks increasingly more natural. These well reproduced natural wood and stone patterns involve very little maintenance and upkeep. This easy to clean flooring will remain gaining in popularity. All the beauty with very little extra work.
Here are our Top vinyl trends for 2022
- Rigid SPC Waterproof vinyl – 100% water-proof from topical moisture and even more durable than WPC, Stone plastic composite (SPC) vinyl flooring with improved technology, durability and locking joint strength will withstand any of the challenges 2022 has in store for it.
- Vinyl sheet flooring – New to us but not new to the markets, affordable glue down vinyl flooring features top notch decorative patterns at a more affordable rate
- Wood-look vinyl is classic and remains ever popular. with realistic high-end visuals and embossed textures this classic look flooring is here to stay!
Vinyl flooring is durable, warm, resilient, and stylish. This is the go-to flooring option for many people, and it will remain that way for decades to come.
View our Vinyl product ranges in the latest wood look colour palette:
2022 Trending floor colours
In 2022 you will see lots of light, warm blondes and whites with some cool grays still going strong.
- Grey has quickly become a popular trend not just for flooring but also for kitchens and homes in general. Cool and contemporary greys offer you a neutral backdrop for decorating with any other colour.
- Blonde light floors feel airy and you will see a huge resurgence of blonde wood and wood-look floors. LIght and timeless – ideal for an updated farm style.
- White floors from sparkling marble to pure white or beachy white washed light floors give your home a relaxed beachy to an upscaled contemporary feel.