Inovar Floor laminate flooring can be used and installed as a DIY product. Although we strongly recommend using a professional to make sure your subfloors and installation method are adequate to keep your warranty in order. Every box has the installation instructions on the back on the box.
KronoClick – Technical specifications
Fit for use Grading
3 years General commercial use.
The Benefits of KronoClik Laminate
- KronoClik laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates).
- Because laminate is installed without nailing or gluing (as floating floors), no adhesive residues result.
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of KronoClik laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain structures.
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels.
- At the end of the product lifecycle, laminate flooring can be unproblematically disposed of or burnt as fuel.
- KronoClik uses the scrap resulting from the production of laminate flooring as fuel.
- KronoClik Laminate Flooring – Quality Made in Germany
The diagram below displays the Flooring composition of the various types of floors that are available.
Maintenance as Easy as 1,2,3!
Due to the composition and construction of the product, as well as the extremely hard-wearing and non-toxic aluminum oxide protection layer on the surface, trouble-free cleaning and maintenance is well within reach.
General daily maintenance only requires sweeping or vacuuming to remove any loose dirt.
Use a damp mop with plain water to clean. Avoid excessive amounts of water. If a spill occurs, soak up the liquid promptly.
Floor polish or wax are unable to penetrate the surface of the floor and are not recommended.
Stubborn stains like grease, tar, mud, shoe or nail polish etc can be spot cleaned with Finfloor special cleaning agents.
While Inovar Floor is highly fade-resistant, stain-resistant, impact-resistant, burn-resistant as well as very scratch- resistant, it is still possible that you may end up with an unintentional scratch when some extremely sharp or very heavy furniture is accidentally dragged across. For peace of mind, please use felt pads on the legs of furniture to prevent such incidents.
Frequently accessed areas / entrances should be protected with a suitable doormat (of sufficient size) to keep away coarse dirt, grit and stones.
Furniture legs should be protected by felt pads or plastic caps.
When moving heavy furniture lift it and do not drag it across the floor.
Put UV filter/sheer/curtain/blinds on windows in areas where there is direct exposure to sunlight.