The ALUMINIUM VENETIAN BLIND remains one of the most popular blinds in South Africa.
- Available in 16mm, 25mm, 35mm and 50mm slats.
- A large range of colours and slat finishes are available, including MATT, GLOSS, WOODGRAIN, BRUSHED and PRINTED.
- 50mm blinds are available with the option of a 10mm or 25mm LADDER TAPE, instead of the traditional LADDER STRING.
- Gives effective sun and light control, at a very affordable price.
- Blinds with wire side guides are available, in order to secure the blind in the case of installing onto doors or slopes.
- Hold down brackets are not provided as standard but can be added at no charge.
- 50mm blinds can be MOTORISED, using a motor to control either tilt only, or tilt and lift functionality.
Not sure which blind is the right one for your home? Why not CONTACT US and get the best advice possible, or browse through some of our best selling blinds and be inspired.
More information on our WARRANTY.
VENTOLITE warrants that the following products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods:
Blinds for a period of 2 years from date of delivery;
Insect Screens for a period of 2 years from date of delivery;
Tecwood Shutters for a period of 3 years from date of delivery;
The warranty given above is subject to:
The product being installed by an authorised installer.
The products consisting exclusively of the manufacturers materials and component.
The products being used, are being used for the purpose for which it was designed.
The products were not misused, altered or repaired by an installer not authorised by the Seller.
The products were regularly cleaned and maintained according to the products specific care instructions.
The warranty is excluding fair wear and tear.
Specifications and Downloads
Supply of Ventolite’s ALUMINIUM VENETIAN BLINDS with (16mm, 25mm, 35mm or 50mm) aluminium slats of thickness 0,21mm, in your colour choice, inclusive of all components and operating systems. Head rails and Bottom rails to be colour matched to the slat colour.
- No. of blinds, widths, heights and type of fixing required for accurate pricing.
- Specify whether manual or motorised operation required, Motorised only in 50mm slats.
- Stack height is to be taken into account where relevant.
- More information on our WARRANTY.