Inovar Floor laminate flooring can be used and installed as a DIY product. Although we strongly recommend using a professional to make sure your subfloors and installation method are adequate to keep your warranty in order.Every box has the installation instructions on the back on the box. If you would like to view the instructions online please view instructions or download them as a pdf.
Installation Instructions – Inovar Floor
Box contains : 36 pieces
Board Dimensions : 12mm x 101mm x 606mm
Pack Size : 2.203m²
Fit for Use grading : AC4/W32
Two different types of boards are used to lay out the herringbone pattern. These are referred to as A and B boards. N.B. – Please separate A and B panels into 2 separate stacks prior to commencing installation.
Authentic herringbone click laminate ﬂooring is extremely easy to clean.
- Vacuum, use a dust mop orwipe with a damp cloth. For spills, just wipe up with a cloth, do not wet mop laminate ﬂooring
- Do not use soap-based detergents, as these may leave a dull ﬁlm on your ﬂoor.
- Do not wax or polish your ﬂoor.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch your ﬂoor.
- Laminate ﬂooring, like other types of smooth ﬂoors, canbecome slippery when wet. Allow time for ﬂoor to dry after washing. Immediately wipe up wet areas caused by spillages, foreign substances and wet feet
- Remove tough spots eg. shoe polish with neat acetone.** Then wipe with a damp cloth. **may be combustible/ﬂammable, please follow instructions on label
Place a natural or colourfast mat at outside entrances to collect tracked-in dirt and absorb excess moisture For added protection to the ﬂooring surface, use ﬂoor protectors on chairs and other furniture. The heavier the item, the wider the ﬂoor protector should be.
25 Year limited Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
We guarantee that to the original purchaser, for 25 years from the date of original purchase and in a dry residential indoor setting, your laminate ﬂoor will be free from manufacturing defects and the decorative paper will not show signs of wear.
What will we do if any of the things listed above happen?
If you make a claim within the warranty period and follow our servicing procedures, we will provide materials either to repair the defective area or replace the ﬂoor, at our discretion.
What is not covered by this warranty?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Improper care and maintenance
- Accidents, abuse or misuse
- Abnormal wear and tear such as damage caused from “untipped” spike heel shoes, insufficient protection from furniture, pebbles, sand and other abrasives
- Improper workmanship, or installation not in accordance with our installation instructions
- Water damage from moisture in a concrete slab, hydrostatic pressure, ﬂooding caused by ice makers, refrigerators, sinks, dishwashers, pipes or natural disasters
- Planks coming apart at the seams because they have been engaged/disengaged more than three times
- Damage caused by vacuum cleaner beater bars and hard or metal castor wheels – when vacuuming we recommend using the wand attachment on your vacuum. if rolling castors are used, we recommend only soft wheels that are wide enough to support the load
- Damage caused by pet urine which has not been promptly wiped up and removed
- Painted bevelled edges
We exclude and will not pay for incidental or consequential damages under this warranty. By this we mean any loss, expenseor damage other than to the ﬂooring itself that may result from a defect in the ﬂooring. No implied warranties extend beyond the terms of this written warranty.
How do I get service?
We want you to be happy with your ﬂoor. If you’re not, call your retail store. They can answer your questions. Please keep your receipt, we need this in order to verify date and proof of purchase to resolve any problems that may occur.
Where to Install
All ﬂoor areas including basements. Over smooth, well bonded vinyl ﬂoors, over concrete, ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble and board type underlayments.
Subﬂoor must be clean, dry and level. Remove existing skirting or trim. Door trims and doorjambs must be undercut to allow the ﬂoor to move freely.