Wooden Floor Ranges
Inovar Floor offers you a wide range of wooden flooring options for you to choose from. With our national footprint and products that have been used in South Africa for over 19 years you know that our wooden floor ranges are only made from the highest quality wood.
We are a member of the South African Wood and Laminate Flooring Association which is the independent governing body that inspects the wood and laminate flooring industry.
Solid Wood Flooring is made from planks that are milled from a single piece of timber and offer a beautiful natural pattern. When looked after correctly solid wood floors can be extremely durable.
Tips on Maintaining your Luxurious Wooden Floors:
- Wipe up spills quickly and do not let puddles of water sit on your wooden floors for too long.
- Do not use too much water when cleaning your wooden floors, rather use a damp cloth or mop.
- Do not drag furniture on your floors
- Vacuum up dust between the joints
- If you have pets be sure to trim their nails often to avoid scratches
- Stay away from cleaning produts that contain ammonia as this will damage your wooden floors.
- Do not use brooms with hard bristles.
Engineered Wooden Flooring Range:
FinOak offers beautiful quality solid engineered wood flooring in affordable unfinished engineered Oak flooring planks. You can then add your own personal touch with Jax’s Oleum, in just one application you can change the colour and enhance the grain. Jax’s Oleum is available in 59 luxurious colours and is very effective and highly durable.
Woodline Parquetry is Eco friendly and only sources all our solid engineered wooden flooring from Forest Stewardship Council. Which is uses well managed and renewable forests. With Woodline Parquetry you will get peace of mind that your solid wood flooring is environmentally appropriate. Woodline Parquetry’s source helps to conserve the forests biodiversity.
If you would like more information on the Engineered Wooden Flooring ranges and wooden flooring prices that we offer or would like some general flooring advice, please contact us today.